Friday, April 9, 2010

Here we go!

Here's an update, as promised. I am writing from my bed. it's official, I have the flu. I haven't felt this horrible in years. I hope the meds kick this so I can feel better...I way more exciting things to focus on.

My RE called me back this morning and I am to start Femara 3 per day (7.5) cd 3-7. My ultrasound is scheduled for 4/21. I'm going to order my trigger today and spend this weekend deciding if the donor sperm we choose last time really, really is the one we want. This is such a huge, huge decision; really nerve racking. I read so many horror stories of low sperm counts. Ours was 14mil last time, and I was fine with that, but apparantly most consider that low. I wished they came with more than a 10mil guarantee.

I am so excited. I got my "Baby Bryant" journal and folder I was keeping everything in from our 1st go around and saw the pages and pages of names I had "narrowed" it down too. Ha! Silly, I know...but I have to say that 7 pages out of the 15 books I had checked out at the local library, isn't.bad.at.all.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment