Monday, April 26, 2010

swim little fishies, swim!

Hi. Sadly, I am not writing from my cozy bed; duties called and I had to come into the office post-IUI. The last time I choose to lay down for hours afterwards; hopefully it doesn't really matter.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a lot to catch-up on as I didn't get much online time; I can't wait to catch up on my reading and my sweet comments. Thank you all!

So, IUI went wonderful. I got there at 8:00 and after our fishies were thawed and washed, I got called back around 10:15. The count was 15 million. I was very happy - last donor was 14 million. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on time after triggering Saturday night. Note: I don't think we triggered in the right place the 1st cycle, because it didn't hurt. This cycle did. I pray this month is our BFP - because we move on to injectibles next month and a shot for 10-days straight in the rear doesn't excite me. i'm kind of a baby to pain. But gladly anything for a little baby. I am to start Progesterone suppositories tomorrow night, 100mg and my P4 test will be 5/3 @ 7:45a. My Beta will be 5/10 @ 7:45.

Please disregard the horrible hair day! Given the circumstances, these photo's of me aren't very good but are needed to document our journey.


Pre-IUI; awaiting RE

swim little fishies, swim!
this is during the procedure.

I have happily entered the 2 week wait. Fortunantly, I have learned patience; hopefully, that will pay off.

11 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys. I know you guys deserve a little one that I can spoil....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee: Please repost. I have no idea what I did but accidently deleted your comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for y'all and sending lots of *baby dust* your way!

    Just keep swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of sticky dust!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for your 2WW! I hope you get that BFP! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a journey you have been on!

    I hope this IUI is it for you!

    ICLW #166

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by for ICLW :)

    I LOVE the idea of taking pictures at RE's office! I might have to start doing that -- I know that those visits can be very stressful, but it is a great idea to document the journey. I think I just might bring my camera next time!

    Good luck with your 2WW! I'm there, too. Agonizing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! Hoping for a stick this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed that this is it!

    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope this tww ends with a very sticky bfp.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi thanks so much for your kind comments. I'm sorry the 2ww is dragging by, hopefully though you can find some things to distract you, maybe a good book? LOL Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete